No-Dig Live 2021
During the 3 day event you can expect to visit an even larger, expansive exhibition space present with key stakeholders in the trenchless industry but also new innovative companies exhibiting for the first time.
These organisations represent a worldwide perspective of trenchless technology and its global community, gathered together in one place for a 3 day extravanganza.
“We are the UK industry’s only live in-person UK event in 2021, getting trenchless technology events back on the map!” comments Paul Harwood, Managing Director of Westrade Group Ltd, organisers of No-Dig Live “We witness our exhibitors putting huge efforts into their displays, the live working demonstrations are a key element and our visitors are treated to a wide reaching programme of technologies in action.”
What’s on this year!
- The Sewerage Solutions Panel - Iain Naismith, IKT, moderates a panel discussion with The Sewer Rehab Contact Group & UKSTT Patrons
- 1st European No-Dig Conference 2021 - “Rehabilitation Design for Pressure and Gravity Pipes” - A high level academic and technical conference with papers by leading experts from across Europe FREE to attend
- The Green Alliance – The Road to Net Zero. UKSTT and the Pipeline Industries Guild have joined forces to form The Green Alliance to explore, share and promote the industry’s drive towards net zero and reduction in environmental impact. FREE to attend
- UKSTT Pipe Jacking Mini Masterclass – Case studies and presentations by leading companies in the industry. FREE to attend
- JBP Trenchless Training: Training CIPP Design - Current Practice
NO-DIG LIVE is supported by the United Kingdom Society for Trenchless Technology (UKSTT), a registered charity involved in the development and promotion of trenchless techniques.
More information on the society may be obtained from www.ukstt.org.uk
COVID19 Procedures: Attendees/Exhibitors of No-Dig Live 2021 can expect that all safety, medical, sanitation, and distancing response measures will be deployed in conjunction with the latest government guidelines, local public health and local authorities and the East of England Arena, at the time of the event. We will continue to update you on our COVID procedures as the event approaches.